#113 Response by ITER Director-General Bernard Bigot

Feb 242022

Return to ITER Power Facts Main Page

By Steven B. Krivit
Feb. 24, 2022

On Monday, New Energy Times published “French Regulator Halts Assembly of ITER Reactor.”

Today, Bernard Bigot, the director-general of the ITER organization, sent the following letter to ITER staff members. Several of them sent us copies of the letter, which we have reproduced, unedited, below.

See our response here.