Sept. 15, 2012 – By Steven B. Krivit –
Welcome to New Energy Times 3.0! Today I am pleased to announce the launch of a major re-design of the New Energy Times Web site and News Service. We also start our new subscription service today. We strive to evolve with technology and respond to reader preferences for news delivery and hope you find many improvements.
Introducing the New Energy Times News Service
After today, most of our feature articles and exclusive news content will be available to subscribers only. You will be able to read the first paragraph or two of all articles, but then the articles for subscribers will display a lock icon and a login prompt. Once you log in, the full article will become visible. Every month, or sooner if major news occurs, we will send you an e-mail with a list of the latest New Energy Times headlines and links to the full articles. We now provide Twitter service for instant notification of all New Energy Times news stories.
What You Can Expect
- Informative and Comprehensive News Coverage: New Energy Times has deep subject-matter expertise in this complex area of new-energy research, honed over the past 12 years.
- Exclusive Information: New Energy Times has direct access to LENR researchers around the world, and our News Service brings breaking news to your inbox or Twitter feed.
- Decisive Analysis : New Energy Times helps you understand the complexities of this new and rapidly evolving field through independent, professional and decisive analysis.
- Trend Alerts :We know where the field has been, and we can show you where the trends are heading.
- Transparency : New Energy Times maintains strict financial and business independence from the people and organizations on whom we report. As has been our policy since our inception, we do not conduct our own scientific research, do not invest in or maintain ownership in any of the companies or technologies we report on, and do not try to acquire any intellectual property rights in the field.
Reference and Archival Information Will Remain Free
All of our reference information and archives (5,000 documents, images, recordings and news stories) will remain free and accessible to the public. All news stories published before Sept. 15 will also remain free.
- Yearly Subscription ($80) – Full access to all news articles for a period of one year, automatically renewing each year.
- Monthly Subscription ($9) – Full access to all news articles for a period of one month, automatically renewing each month.
Today, we invite you to join us as we continue to follow developments in the most exciting and potentially disruptive area of leading-edge energy research. We thank readers in advance for your participation, which helps keep New Energy Times free of outside influence and free of advertising. Those of you with your own Web or blog sites who are interested in our affiliate program, please contact me.
With best regards,
Steven B. Krivit
Publisher and Senior Editor
New Energy Times