University of Bologna Terminates Relationship With Rossi
The Failure of Rossi’s Energy Catalyzer, Caught on Video
Rossi’s Scientific Failure in Seven Steps (English)
Report #3: New Energy Times #37, July 30, 2011

Link to PDF Copy of Offer:

USD1,000,000 for Successful Repeat of E-CAT Demonstration

Rossi Responds:
————————————————
“Andrea Rossi
February 14th, 2012 at 6:23 PM
Dear Archibald Fields:
This is a Clownerie. If this guy wants to test a 1 MW plant and has 1 million to spend he can buy a 1 MW plant, with a regular contract, that gives him all the necessary guarantees and to us the logic financial guarantees. Our plants Are tested by Our Customers and the Consultants they choose. I have not time at all for this clownery. Besides: when Our E-CATS will be in the market, this “millionaire” will have the chance to buy for few hundred dollars an E-Cat and test it as he wants, so why waste money? I do not need his money.
Warm Regards,
A.R.”
————————————————

Krivit Sends Inquiry to Rossi:

Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2012 17:59:52 -0800
To: [Rossi, Zyga, Gibbs, Smith]
From: Steven Krivit
Subject: Fwd: Re: Smith Offers $1 Million Prize for Successful E-Cat Demo

Dear Mr. Rossi,
If Mr. Smith purchases an E-Cat now, any size E-Cat, how soon can he get it delivered?
Warm regards,
Snake

© 2024 newenergytimes.net