Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 11:01:25 -0800 (PST)
From: “monica ross”
Subject: interview?
To: “Steve Krivit” <

Hello Steve Krivit,

We would still very much like to include your voice in our film.  We want to cover the entire field and we know that you have had a concern about the “cold fusion” group being overly represented in our story.  We are too.  The only way for us to tell the complete story is for representatives of the different groups to go on camera to explain to the audience what is currently going on in the field.  So, we’re asking you, as a person who certainly can speak in an informed way about current theories and controversies, to represent those views in our film.

We’ve included a link to New Energy Times on our website because current thought in the field is of interest to us and our followers.  Although our budget is stretched to the limit right now, we would consider a trip to CA to do an interview if you would consent to do one.  How do you feel about that possibility?

Best,
Monica Ross
Artistic Director
137 Films

Monica and Clayton,

Thank you for the invitation. After seeing your film trailers, I am convinced that you and Clayton Brown do not sufficiently understand this complex and convoluted topic to represent it accurately, with or without me. I am going to decline.

Thank you and good luck,

Steve

© 2024 newenergytimes.net